Thursday, May 5, 2011

Internship is over...

Now that I have finished my senior internship, I have a TON of material to share on this blog, and that is really exciting! It also means I am graduating, and am officially A TEACHER! Also very exciting.

These facts aside, I have been giving a lot of thought to this blog; namely its organization. When I think about what I want to share here, I was able to come up with some basic plans:

  1. Set a schedule of sorts to keep posting organized and on topic.
  2. Choose topics that will be helpful to students and teachers alike.
  3. Share lesson plans and examples of student work.
  4. At some point bring in some guest posters, especially for elementary level lessons.

With these things in mind I would like to reveal my plans for posting:

Marvelous Monday Medium
Share a medium or technique.

Wednesday's Weekly Whiz
Share a contemporary artist, and some basic lesson ideas to go with their work.  

Friday Flash
Share a lesson plan/ idea.

I am going to try my best to keep to this schedule, and the silly names: I really do enjoy alliteration. What would you like to see?

No comments: