Friday, May 20, 2011

Keeping Busy

Sorry that there's no Friday Flash today. This week has been busier than I had expected. Wednesday night I actually stayed up rather late working on a sewing project. For those that know me personally, I am normally not a night person! I was just so full of creative energy that I didn't feel tired!


I wanted to touch on the idea of creative energy this evening. I know I feel better motivated and more successful in my artistic endeavors when I tap into my creative energy. I've also found that the best way to tap into that energy is to simply start working when the ideas pop into my head, instead of putting it off to do other things. I have been working harder not to put things off when inspiration strikes. This helps me to stay focused, and create an end-result that I am proud of.

The hardest thing to do with any project is start.

I wish you all luck on your current projects, whether they be art related or anything else! Stay tuned tomorrow for the second part of Paper Painting. :)

No comments: